Ratzinger was one of the principle Black Nobility and Houses of the Dragon architects of Vatican II, at the core of which is the The Black Mass which is the Abomination of Desolation. Bergoglio is his groomed demon infested puppet. Both are among those who have no forgiveness from God ever at all since they have blasphemed the Holy Spirit - which was made abundantly clear at the Assisi 2002 all infidel interfaith Satanic assembly.
Homosexual Perversion is core to the Black Mass. The Black Mass encompasses every sacrilege and blasphemy against God there ever was or will be. It is undertaken by those who have willfully and knowingly Blasphemed the Holy Spirit and will never have any forgiveness from God and are damned to hell forever and want to drag anyone they can to hell with them. HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM OR ANY OF IT EVER UPON PAIN OF ETERNAL DAMNATION.
The Justice of God: The Justice of God: The Devil's Hupocritos (double faced liars) all have their home in the Houses of the Dragon where Zionism and Communism and the New World Order and apostate Vatican II Ecumenism all have their root and home: Freemasonry, the Gnostic pool of iniquity of the Antichrist.
An open letter to Pope Francis By Randy Engel | Sensus Catholicus
- Ilze Scamparini: I would like to ask permission to ask a somewhat delicate question: another image has also gone around the world, which is that of Monsignor Ricca and news about your privacy [and the news of his private life.] I would like to know, Holiness, what do you intend to do about this question? How to address this question and how Your Holiness intends to address the whole question of the gay lobby?Pope Francis: Regarding Monsignor Ricca: I did what Canon Law mandates to do, which is the investigatio previa. And from that investigatio there was nothing of that which they accuse him of, we did not find anything of that. This is the answer.But I would like to add something else on this: I see that so many times in the Church, outside of this case and also in this case, they go to look for the "sins of youth," for example, no? And this is published. Not the crimes. Crimes are something else: the abuse of minors is a crime. No, the sins.But if a person, lay or priest or Sister, has committed a sin and then has converted, the Lord forgives, and when the Lord forgives, the Lord forgets and this is important for our life. When we go to confession and truly say: "I have sinned in this," the Lord forgets and we don't have the right not to forget, because we run the risk that the Lord won't forget our [sins]. That's a danger.This is important: a theology of sin. I think so many times of St. Peter: he committed one of the worst sins, which is to deny Christ, and with this sin he was made Pope. We must give it much thought.But, returning to your more concrete question: in this case, I did the investigatio previa and we found nothing. This is the first question.Then you spoke of the gay lobby. Goodness knows! So much is written of the gay lobby. I still have not met one who will give me the identity card with "gay." They say that they exist.I think that when one meets a person like this, one must distinguish the fact of being a gay person from the fact of doing a lobby, because not all lobbies are good. That's bad.If a person is gay and seeks the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge him? The Catechism of the Catholic Church explains this in such a beautiful way, it says, Wait a bit, as is said, and says: "these persons must not be marginalized because of this; they must be integrated in society."The problem isn't having this tendency, no. We must be brothers, because this is one, but there are others, others. The problem is the lobbying of this tendency: lobby of the avaricious, lobby of politicians, lobby of Masons, so many lobbies. This, for me, is the more serious problem. And I thank you.
- But I would like to add something else on this: I see that so many times in the Church, outside of this case and also in this case, they go to look for the "sins of youth," for example, no? And this is published. Not the crimes. Crimes are something else: the abuse of minors is a crime. No, the sins.
- You do not recognize any connection between homosexuality and criminality, nor do you acknowledge the historical link which binds homosexuality to pederasty, that is, the sexual abuse of minor boys by adult males.
- You show little or no appreciation of the depths of depravity, violence and degradation associated with the act of sodomy, referred to as "the Devil's Congress" by the Catholic Church of the Middle Ages; as "the negation of all moral values" by the Marquis de Sade, an advocate and practitioner of the perversion; and as the as "the unnatural vice" by the Angelic Doctor, Saint Thomas Aquinas.
- You do not appear overly concerned with the world-wide metastasis of the Catholic deaconate, seminary, diocesan priesthood, religious life, and hierarchy by the moral malignancy of this grievous sin which Scripture tells us brought the wrath of God in the form of fire and brimstone down upon the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.
- And finally, you have no intention any time soon of taking the lead in challenging the Homosexual Collective at the secular level nor cleaning out the Augean stables of sodomites that reside in the Curia, the Catholic hierarchy, religious orders, and the diocesan priesthood, and seminaries.
- Vice is a monster of so frightful mienAs to be hated needs but to be seen;Yet seen too oft, familiar with her face,We first endure, then pity, then embrace.
- I see it as a body that gives service, a body that helps me and serves me. Sometimes negative news does come out, but it is often exaggerated and manipulated to spread scandal. Journalists sometimes risk becoming ill from coprophilia and thus fomenting coprophagia: which is a sin that taints all men and women, that is, the tendency to focus on the negative rather than the positive aspects. The Roman Curia has its down sides, but I think that too much emphasis is placed on its negative aspects and not enough on the holiness of the numerous consecrated and lay people who work in it.
- Sincerely in Christ,Randy EngelRandy Engel, authorThe Rite of Sodomy – Homosexuality in the Roman Catholic ChurchBox 356, Export, PA. U.S.A. 15632Phone: 724–327 – 8878